ATTOM Cloud Security Overview
ATTOM Data Solutions is focused on meeting and maintaining the highest standards of security, data stewardship, and availability in an ever-changing environment.
ATTOM Data Solutions is a leading provider of real estate data to many industries. We know that managing the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our data and our customers' information is critical. It is central to both our customers’ business operations and to our own success. It’s why we rely upon state-of-the-art, secure data centers, strict internal policies and procedures, appropriate data encryption, and regular third-party audits to ensure that we protect our and our customers’ data from all potential threats.
ATTOM Cloud is built on top of Microsoft Azure’s SQL Database service, which meets stringent compliance standards, such as GDPR, ISO/IEC 27001/27002, FedRAMP/FISMA, SOC, HIPAA, and PCI DSS. Azure SQL DB security features include:
- Advanced Threat Protection: Includes checks for vulnerability assessment, threat detection as well as data discovery and classification to identify potentially sensitive content in your SQL DB.
- Auditing: Enables tracking of database activity to provide insight into usage patterns and detect odd behavior
- Dynamic Data Masking: Ability to hide sensitive data from certain users
- Transparent Data Encryption: Encrypts databases, backups, and logs at rest without changes to applications
- AAD Authentication: Provides the option to integrate authentication via Azure Active Directory. SQL logins are the default authentication scheme
- Virtual Networks: Firewall access to the SQL DB can be limited to specific v-nets in your Azure network architecture